Simon-Kucher & Partners
Simon-Kucher is a global consulting firm specializing in TopLine Power®, which encompasses strategy, marketing, pricing, and sales. Their work is built on evidence-based, practical strategies for profit improvement via the top line. Simon-Kucher & Partners is regarded as the world’s #1 pricing advisor and thought leader.
Simon-Kucher & Partners offers all the benefits of a large firm but the feeling of working at a startup. The 40 offices in 26 countries means you’ll have international opportunities, personal development training and excellent terms and conditions all while enjoying the personal and entrepreneurial culture of the relatively small-scale Amsterdam office. The Dutch office doubles every five years and in corona year 2020 the growth was over 20%. This offers opportunities for entrepreneurial strategy consultants who want to start their career with a steep learning curve.
- You’ll be given responsibility and entrepreneurial freedom from day one
- You’ll be involved in all phases of our projects,: from business development, big data analyses, and storyline development to the final presentation to the client
- You’ll be able to participate in a tailored training curriculum
- You develop both your soft skills (presenting, facilitating, leadership, project management, etc.) and hard skills (price management, sales excellence, value selling, finance, excel, advanced analytics, etc.).
- You completed your VWO and bachelor’s degree and master’s degree with above-average study results
- You have superior analytical skills and a passion for commercial topics
- You are entrepreneurial, driven, sharp, and mature
- You enjoy working in a team and you have a critical mindset
- You’re looking to work in an inspiring environment with lots of responsibility
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English