AURELIUS Group is a pan-European asset management group with offices in Munich, London, Stockholm, Madrid, Amsterdam, Milan and Luxembourg. Key investment platforms are its AURELIUS European Opportunities IV fund as well as listed AURELIUS Equity Opportunities SE & Co. KGaA (“AEO”), which acquire corporate carve-outs and companies with development potential in the mid-market (fund) and lower mid-market sector (AEO). The investment strategy’s core element is operational value creation, achieved by supporting portfolio companies with a team of almost 100 in-house operating taskforce experts.
To support the Benelux investment team in Amsterdam they are currently looking for an: Investment Intern
What do interns do?
Interns in the investment teamwork as a full member of the team together with the investment professionals, and thus get to know the multi-faceted private equity business. During your internship you will be challenged to develop your financial-, technical-, and personal-skills via your supporting role in live transactions.
Main activities of the Investment Interns:
- Research and analysis on markets, industries and companies
- Support teams in analysing potential acquisitions
- Participation in due diligence processes, and preparation of material for investment decisions
- Support in the monitoring of portfolio companies
- Preparation of potential portfolio exits
Who are they looking for?
The Benelux team in Amsterdam is constantly looking for interns who are available for 3 to 6 months.
- You are completing or have recently completed a technical, scientific, economical of financial degree, with above average academic achievements
- Strong analytical skills
- Prior experience/internships in private equity or related fields (investment banking, strategy consulting, transaction services)
- Genuine interest in the private equity industry
- Highly ambitious, entrepreneurial mindset, strong communication skills and strong teamwork ability
- Fluent speaker and writer in English, fluency in Dutch is preferred
What does Aurelius offer?
- A market practice compensation package
- Gaining experience in an international business environment
- The opportunity to implement your ideas in live deals and create concrete business value
- Dynamic career development in a successful and rapidly growing investment company