Being an intern at Squarefield gives you the opportunity to get a sense of all the different options corporate finance has to offer. You will rapidly develop your knowledge and skillset within an intellectually stimulating environment. You will become comfortable in an entrepreneurial organisation whose clients include the most renowned companies within international F&A.
- Working towards or already completed Master’s degree in (business) economics or finance. Other degrees will be considered if candidates can demonstrate experience in, or affinity with, corporate finance or financial analysis;
- Outstanding academic track record with strong analytical, commercial and social skills. Previous internship/work experience is an advantage, as well as extra-curricular experience;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Dutch (additional languages are an advantage);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Available full-time for a 4-6 month period.
Squarefield works from the perspective of offering qualifying interns a permanent position with the firm.
If you believe that you qualify for this challenging, rewarding role, please get in contact with us and apply for an internship at Squarefield.