Santander’s Banking and Corporate Finance team in Amsterdam is looking for a junior banker to join the team.
The role of an Analyst in Banking & Corporate Finance at Santander is both versatile and unique. You will be based in Amsterdam, a newly established Santander branch in Europe. Your core activities are twofold. One part is focused on building core Corporate Finance skills to be able to pitch and execute strategic mandates. The other part is focused on building Client Relationship Management skills to build, sustain, and monetize global relationships with clients.
Santander’s value proposition:
You will become part of a truly entrepreneurial, international and multicultural working environment. Santander offers an opportunity to join a globally leading Corporate and Investment Bank with a competitive and ambitious team. You will be working within a diverse European team of Analysts and Associates. As an Analyst you will work alongside experienced Junior and Senior Bankers, gaining excellent exposure, experience and inclusion in the whole process of winning and closing deals across different products and services. Additionally, you will receive training and mentoring by seasoned Bankers to develop world class broad based investment banking and relationship management skills. Santander will help you to grow your career in a large, diverse and global organization in a challenging and dynamic business environment. Santander will help you grow your core Banking & Corporate finance skills, extend your knowledge across all banking products and grant you an opportunity to experience to be part of a rapidly growing team with ambitious growth targets.
- Graduates from top-tier business/engineering schools, with top tier results
- Previous Investment Banking internship experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Solid technical and financial modelling capabilities
- Proven ability to meet deadlines while paying attention to details
- Entrepreneurial mindset, pro-active and autonomous
- Team player who can interact effectively with all levels of hierarchy and product teams
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Languages: Fluent in Dutch and English. French and/or Spanish are a plus
Contact us for more information